Wednesday, September 29, 2010

KOKO

I am proud of myself, but mostly I am so grateful for you guys for helping me. Alison is calling me at 5 and 7 every evening, Deborah keeps texting me, Tedi called several times...you guys are all being so supportive and kind. I must have sounded truly desperate in that initial email/blog post! :-)

Last night I got a last-second invitation to the Caps hockey game. I ran home and grabbed Nate and off we went two metro stops to the Verizon Center. The Verizon Center, right at dinner time, which is full of chicken fingers, fries, honey mustard dipping sauce...and I ate: 3 bites of Nate's hot dog. That's it!

I came home and had my yummy Lean Cuisine, a ton of sugar snap peas, and probably a bit too much hummus (I didn't measure it out; ate it right out of the container). But I was restrained, and happy with everything.

Today I had to sub in at Jack's co-op, and at snack time I ate: 2 crunchy curls! That's it. Came home and measured out some hummus and had some veggies. I'm saving my soup for a snack later.

Go me! Go us!

2 comments: