Saturday, October 2, 2010

KOKO part 2

I didn't post yesterday, but I did have a decent day.

I'm definitely less hungry than before I started this, and it's really helping me restrict during the day when I have much more self-control. I really wasn't hungry at all in the morning; had a can of soup (220) and that was it for a while.

I decided to take a detour after Nate's 2 pm gymnastics class and explore Rock Creek Park with the kiddos, so we stocked up with a few Subway subs to take with us. I planned to only eat half of a veggie sub, but I ate extra bites of the kids enough to qualify for eating a foot-long veggie. Still not too bad.

Good the rest of the afternoon, then went off the rails when cooking the kids stir-fry. Ate a ton of eggplant-sauteed-in-peanut-oil. Lots of peanut oil. It was good, but definitely not worth it. Ate a few other things, then tried to re-direct myself by cooking a Lean Cuisine and scarfing it down. But I didn't eat anything after that, so it is what it is.

I am so grateful that I don't have the urge to eat late night. I really don't. Because I'm so very bad at fighting my urges that I know I'd be 300 pounds by now.

But another day is here. I haven't been hungry at all this morning, so I haven't eaten. I bought a water bottle all spur-of-the-moment at Giant the other day and it's turned out to be a lifesaver. I'm loading it up with Crystal Light all day and guzzling it down. Two 20-ounce bottles so far today.

Girls, I am so grateful for you. I wouldn't be doing this without your support. I'm going to keep working on my late afternoon mini-binges, but I'm in control most of the rest of the day and that's really something to be happy about.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. *tap* *tap* Is this thing on? ;) I'm glad that Saturday was a good day- hope yesterday and today have been as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! You have motivated me!

    ReplyDelete