Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm still here

A long weekend away with my boys (5 days) usually means a gain of 5 or so pounds, some fluff, some permanent. I use that time when they're in bed at night to force-feed my demons.

So, it wasn't a disaster. It wasn't good, but it wasn't awful, and this morning I weighed in at 181.5, so I'm pleased as punch.

I had another day yesterday where I was super-good all morning and early afternoon, and then went to hell after that but I'm still here, still trying.

I'm on-track again today. Had a slim-fast shake (170) for breakfast and a can of soup (220) for lunch. Guzzling the crystal light. I made plans to head to a cool super-hero-type thing this afternoon in Silver Spring, and am meeting Alison (!) and her kiddos for dinner. The Austin Grill has a kids-eat-free (two kids per adult!) dealie so we're eating there. I checked the nutritional info on their website and although I don't entirely trust it, I'm using what makes sense. Burger = 600, side of grilled veggies = 165, cup of texas chili = 260. Total: 1025. Totally reasonable, and a TON of food!

Thanks, girls. I'm still here. Is there anyone out there that I can help support?!

No comments:

Post a Comment